• proficiency with Power Point, Work, Excel, and Outlook (and to be able to organize these files on a computer)
• A “take charge” approach – we are not looking for somebody who “waits for things to happen” – we want an employee who “makes things happen.”
• Working knowledge of data bases
• An upbeat, friendly, and positive personality
• The ability to get along with other people.
Other qualifications that would be helpful, but not critical, for the position:
• A good voice – you may be called upon occasionally to do voice-overs for a radio commercial, or,
• To voice our daily “3 Big Things You Need to Know” feature.
Responsibilities on a typical day might be:
• Work with Sales Account Executives to create written presentations for prospects, and/or to put into Power Point from Account Executives drafts.
• Organize and maintain our Sales Marketing material
• Greet walk-in listeners who may have won tickets, and keep track of ticket inventory and recipients.
• Greet prospective walk-in advertisers and assist them with placing small advertising schedules. With larger prospects assist our salespersons with identifying these prospect’s needs.
• Organize and maintain advertiser data bases.
• Organize and maintain listener data bases.
• Keep our “Sponsors” section up to date on our website.
• Assist staff with writing commercials.
• Take daily deposits to the bank
• Assist staff with organizing and implementing station and advertiser promotions.
Qualified candidates only need to apply. Must have reliable transportation. Company paid parking. Interested candidates should send cover letter (or video) and resume to email@example.com